Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
I don't know what's up with me today. I typed up a lengthy paragraph then deleted the whole thing. Then i just typed up about 5 or 6 lengthy paragraph and then i deleted it again! The first was cos it was about the As and i don't wanna document my As experience on my blog (haha, i get enough of it every other time of the day) and the second, well, all of a sudden it just didn't seem right. Hmm. I think i'm gonna get my period soon.
Anyway all i actually wanted to share with the world (my world, actually, cos i doubt the world and all its 6.6 bil people read this - and i sure hope not!) was my amazing experience today.
My First Time
(BEFORE you guys freak out, i'm NOT referring to sex. Nick and I are too busy studying now anw, HAHA JUST KIDDING! :D)
It was just after my run today. I was exhausted from phygeog/bio-5/6 and ROAR ROAR cos i was sleep deprived and my damn mindbodysoul refused to fall asleep. SO i decided to run away from sleep deprivation and run right into stupidity from exhaustion. Anyway, "Clockwatching" by Jason Mraz started playing on my ipod as i was walking away from the canal and for the (here it comes...) first time in my life, i had the most massive urge to... Dance. I've confided in many a good friend that i'm just not comfortable dancing. It's just not my forte and it feels weird for me. That was before today. Before i realised that yes, i'm uncomfortable dancing when a routine is necessary and i have to learn it. Or when there are certain steps to perfect. But no, that's not all dancing. The Arts equate to freedom of expression. And that's exactly what I did - I expressed(:
Picture this: A pavement alongside a patch of grass across from the canal where everyone runs, with one very sweaty, not very big girl in fbts and a baggy tshirt very randomly dancing moving around like a maniac. No, i didn't do amazing ballet spins and jumps. I didn't do cool hiphop moves. I DEFINITELY did not break dance. I didn't do anything modern or anything that (probably) looked mildly conventionally artistic. I did do my own version of spins and jumps though - literally spinning, and jumping. As well as skipping, throwing my arms in the air, a bit of running, more twirling, more skipping, jumping, hopping, spinning, bobbing my head up and down and around in beat (i thought so)... All while maintaining the biggest, cheesiest and stupidly happy grin just about ever.
I don't know how real dancers feel about what i just described, and i know it sounds stupid and silly and really cheesey, but it felt so good. Like it was Strawberryland and i was Strawberry Shortcake (haha pun!) or there were no As or nothing could go wrong. It just felt so perfectly, well, perfect. I had a perfect moment just there(:
So now, all of you know my secret. That when i'm alone, i'm possibly more embarrassing than when i'm around people *gasp!* BUT WHO CARES? The only one we should be afraid of watching us is the big One up there, right? And i'm sure he enjoyed my little performance ;) So now it's your turn to tell me a secret back :D :D
10:30 one more Friday night
I got my space so I wont be getting heavy anymore
Bring on the one to save me
To you it might sound crazy
Way down inside my heart
I'm drowning
I'm in too deep (in too deep, too deep, alright)
Let's take it easy, cool it down (in too deep, gotta hold it back somehow)
Can't help the way I'm feeling (in too deep, too deep, although)
I'm trying not to let it show (in too deep, I can't let you go)
I wait to find you by my side (oh yeah, you're freakin me again now)
How much more can I take this (babe, I gave you everything, yeah)
Bring on the one to save me
To you it might sound crazy
Way down inside my heart
I know
-"In Too Deep" S Club
(:
ex-oh, ex-oh
2:45 AM